Can we serve your print needs....
Davidson Publishing can help broaden the sales channels of your existing printed publications while streamlining your operations. Many small faith-based non-profits have a publications that can be used in broader community. Davidson Publishing partners with those ministries to expand the reach of your material around the globe.
Print is still and will continue to be a viable means of sending your message to the masses. However, whether it is the upfront cost of printing or the high material cost that influences the sales, print can be pushed out of reach. The rising popularity of e-readers and the low-cost publishing it offers is forcing the sales price of books to be lower and lower. Davidson Publishing will work with you to remove unnecessary costs and lower the sales price to the buyer.
Our cost-effective solutions have been proven to...
1. Increase your print sales
2. Streamline your back office
3. Lower your inventory
4. Reduce costs
5. Recover valuable office space
We will partner with you to help expand the reach of your Bible-based message. Call us today for a no-obligation personal consultation and let's explore how our services can impact your message.
Browse Our Book Shelves
The mobile market is expanding by leaps and bounds. The lifestyles of the generation entering the workforce today are vastly changing. To reach this group your message does not need to change, just expand the delivery!
Davidson Publishing can work with you to provide a solution to reach this new 500 million and growing worldwide user group. We can create and implement mobile applications to...
Enter the eBook market...
E-books is the fastest growing publishing means in the US. Electronic publishing allows you to send a message to users at any time: while waiting in line, on an airplane, in a drive-thru or just at home enjoying a cup of coffee. The simple convenience of having your books on a single device is becoming more of a necessity in the US and abroad. Davidson Publishing has published dozens of e-books. We are in the forefront of electronic publishing of Bible-based materials. The reasons are simple:
- Highest quality standards. We have less than 1% refund rate on all our ebooks.
- Author ownership. It is your work, you should own it.
- Flexible payment options. We offer solutions for any budget, even a budget of zero.
- Quick turn-around. Most books are available for purchase in about a week.
- Long Term Relationships. Our goal is to work with you and drive the message to our quickly changing world.
Don't be fooled; not all electronic publishers are the same. Whether you choose to use Davidson Publishing or not use the checklist below...
- You have the right to maintain the rights. It is your work, you should have the freedom to do with it as you please. Davidson Publishing does not ask for exclusive rights on any electronic books.
- You have the right to an electronic book cover. Book covers sell books. Your electronic publisher should include a conversion of your book cover with your book.
- You have the right to a flawless Table of Contents. One of the benefits to e-publishing is you can adjust the font size. This feature should also adjust the Table of Contents and it should do it flawlessly.
- You have the right to a working bibliography and footnotes. Just as you deserve credit for your work, others should as well. If your work has a quote from another author, that quote should have a footnote which is linked to your bibliography.
- You have the right to working bookmarks and a bookmark table of contents. An e-book can have multiple bookmarks within the book. As you create a new bookmark it should tally and formulate a second table of contents. This bookmark list should be linked to the mark and also should adjust with the font size.
- You have the right to a schedule and estimated launch of your e-book. The quicker your work gets to the market, the faster your earning potential starts. Your electronic publisher should keep you updated at all times of the status of your book.
- You have the right to a two-way contract. A contract is a legal document that outlines what each party is agreeing to do. Many electronic publishers' contracts are one-sided, explaining what you have to do for them and listing many exceptions for the publisher.
- You have the right to an explanation of the contract. Your electronic publisher should set aside a time to walk you through your contract and explain each section. You should never sign anything you do not understand and your publisher should invest the time it takes for both parties to understand each other's requirements.
- You have the right to a regular statement of sales. If your publisher is paying you royalties then you should receive a regular statement of sales at a reasonable interval. You should not have to guess how many copies of your work sold from one statement to another.
- You have the right to a hassle-free, client-focused experience. You already invested the timeless hours in writing the work, let us take it from there.
We commit to you the above Bill of Rights and will make every effort to ensure your satisfaction.